Saturday, October 23, 2010

Book Review: Don't Look Back by Lynette Eason


Jamie Cash has spent the last twelve years trying to get on with her life after she was brutally abducted 12 years ago. Although she struggles with trust and keeps her life very private, she is finally starting to recover her independence and make a good life for herself. There is even a guy interested in her, and though she is not quite ready for a relationship, she finds herself drawn to him too.
Everything seems to be going well until her attacker comes back to finish what he started - to end her pain and be her hero. The one that got away will pay!


As the second book in a series, I thought this read pretty well as a stand alone book. I could tell there was a story behind some things, but everything important was explained and it didn't take long for me to catch up.  I enjoyed the action and though I had a pretty good guess about who the bad guy was, it actually probably made the story more exciting for me.  I thought it was scary enough to keep me on my toes but not keep me up at night :-) A good read.

Available October 2010 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group

Thank you to Revell Publishers for a free copy of this book!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked this one too!!!

Fire Design said...

I like very much!
When do you go white more?
www.matheusgblog.blogspot.com