So here goes - top ten of 2013 (in chronological order, not awesomeness order):
1. Jonathan was promoted to a vice president position at work and became part of our neighborhood home association board (He's pretty awesome like that).
2. Eoin turned 6. Angry Birds was the party of choice this year. We had fun knocking over our home made angry birds game!
3. Eoin finished Kindergarten! He loves school and had a great year :-) Here he is giving his research project presentation on his last day of school.
4. Aidan turned 4. Aidan had a pirate birthday this year and despite a ship-wrecked cake right before we sang happy birthday, it was a great success.
5. Awesome vacation to WI for Cara's wedding and a trip to WI Dells. It was such a fun time - Cara's wedding was beautiful. We spent two nights and three days at Mount Olympus in Wisconsin Dells and we had a great time!
6. Karen went to a reunion with her college buddies. First time leaving the kids overnight and it. was. awesome! lol
7. Molly turned 2. Minnie Mouse was her theme and she LOVED being the birthday girl.
8. Molly was potty trained. My goal was to have all kids potty trained by my birthday as a present to myself - ha ha!
9/ We got a puppy. Flynn joined us when he was 8 weeks old. He's been a pretty good dog, especially for a puppy and he is really smart!
10. Jonathan ran in two 5k's!! One was during our second trip to WI for Thanksgiving which was also a great trip. With all the kids being potty trained and a little older, we made it in record time, even though we brought the puppy!
And there you have it - with a lot more fun memories in between these things, it's been a year full of blessings :-)