Friday, November 07, 2014

Book Review: A Mom's Prayers for Her Son by Rob and Joanna Teigan

Rob and Joanna Teigan have created this amazing resource for praying through every area of your son's life (or really you could use this for anybody). Each "chapter" contains a part of life to pray through for your son, i.e "When he needs self-control," "When he needs to find rest," When he has enemies," "When he needs a good friend." Pretty much any area you could think of is in there!
Each section includes Scripture that talk about that area of life and then a prayer that Joanna has written and prayed for her sons. I do read those, but then I find that I just want to pray through that Scripture in my own words after. I just love having this resource. It will even come in handy as I am choosing Scripture when I need to talk to the boys about a specific area.
I would definitely recommend this to parents of boys (I notice there is also one for daughters too if you don't have boys).

A big thanks to Revell Publishing for a free copy of this book to read and review.

No comments: