Saturday, May 28, 2011

Book Review: A Killer Among Us by Lynette Eason

The third book in the Women of Justice series, A Killer Among Us follows hostage negotiator Kit Kenyon and her partner Noah as they hunt down a serial killer. While trying to figure out the clues he leaves behind, Kit and Noah are also trying to figure out their feelings toward each other. What they have yet to discover though, is that the killer is now hunting one of them too!

As this book is the third in the series, I think I would recommend reading the other books before starting this one. I had read book two but it still took me a while to remember who everyone was since it has most of the same people in it. I did enjoy the story, but like the last book in the series, I was able to figure out who the killer was pretty early on - but that did not detract from my enjoying it. It is a little stretching that so much trauma happens within the same family, but if you look past that, it's a good read.

Thank you to Revell Publishers for a free copy of this book to review.

No comments: