Friday, April 05, 2013

Remember the Benefits

I'm back in a blogging mood apparently :-) I've been wanting to write a little more about what I have been learning from God

Today I read these verses in Psalm 103. They are very familiar, but as I took the time to reflect on each one individually, I was so refreshed, I thought I would share them on here too.

Psalm 103:2-5

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits,

  • who forgives all your iniquity
  • who heals all your diseases
  • who redeems your life from the pit,
  • who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy
  • who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's
I love the picture of being crowned with steadfast love and mercy. No matter if it's a sweatpants and t-shirt, baby has been up all night and I haven't had time to shower in 2 days kind of morning, when I am CROWNED with such things, I'm a beauty queen, man! 

Glad I took the time to forget not these things today :-)

No comments: