Monday, October 22, 2012

Book Review: A Promise to Love, by Serena B. Miller

Ingrid Miller, has finally realized her dream of coming to a new world. She left her home in Sweden behind and now all that is left is to meet her brother and begin their new lives together. But when her brother never shows up at their meeting place, Irena is left wondering what happened to him, and what she is going to do to survive until she finds him.

After leaving a horrible working situation, Irena finds herself proposing to a young widow she hardly knows. She needs a way to survive, and he desperately needs help with his young family. Serena now must face the challenges of building a loving home for this broken family, and finding her brother for whom she fears the worst!

I cannot tell you how much I LOVED this story!!! This will definitely be on my re-read list! I especially loved when I got to the end and read the author's notes, finding out how much of this story is based on actual events! It just made the story even better. There are enough twists and turns, happiness and sadness, to keep me turning pages well into the night! I highly recommend this one.

A BIG thank you to Revell publishers for a free copy of this book to review.

Available October 2012 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.



No comments: